Now available - new look and Mac compatible version!
Published in association with the Family Law Bar Association, @eGlance is THE electronic toolkit and resource for money cases. Inspired by the best-selling At A Glance, it goes one step further by allowing you to calculate a whole range of useful figures for money cases (including Duxbury and Child Support), browse for the FLR headnotes or transcripts for recent cases and check tax and benefit rates.
@eGlance also contains revised and updated Commentary on financial remedies practice and procedure under the FPR 2010. Written and edited by the At A Glance editorial team this first major revision of the Commentary inludes all the latest changes to the Rules and analysis of the important cases handed down in the past 12 months.
The breadth of this content means it just cannot be included in the printed product.
So for only £150 a year you can get:
- the full, amended text of all the Rules and Practice Directions relevant to financial applications (hyperlinked to the Commentary)
- commentary and guidance from Mr Justice Mostyn, Sir Peter Singer, Lewis Marks QC and Gavin Smith, the experienced team behind At A Glance
- a look-up table of relevant new forms with links to the official versions on the Court Service website
- updates included in the price: when the Rules and Practice Directions are amended Class Legal will automatically email you when your updates are available for download
- access to our sister site - www.familyprocedure.com - which contains the FPR commentary linked to the Rules, PDs, statutes, cases and other sources
- free telephone support during office hours to help you install and use the software
plus the comprehensive range of calculators, resources and the unique Leading Cases index, all mirroring and enhancing the At A Glance Tables and Texts, updated regularly throughout the year.Click here for a full list of tools available on @eGlance