Family Law Hub
All-in-one know-how, update and CPD training resource for the private family law practitioner.
The Family Law Hub provides the professional family law resources you need all in one place. Through our unique combination of live webinars, webcasts and other online courses you can gain all your annual CPD for a single annual membership fee.
Plus you get access to an ever growing library of practice notes, articles and case summaries provided by the renowned family law teams at Mills & Reeve and 29 Bedford Row.
- Assoun v Assoun [No 2]  EWCA Civ 179
- Assoun v Assoun [No 1]  EWCA Civ 21
- £3bn of child support due under old schemes uncollectable say NAO
- B v B (Fertility Treatment: Paperwork Error)  EWHC 599 (Fam)
- What will happen to BIIA and the Maintenance Regulation after Brexit?