@eGlance version 2016.2 now released
@eGlance v2016.2 is now available to download.
The most significant change included with this release is the latest version of the Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010. The Commentary has been fully revised, to take account of all developments over the past year - both in case law and through other guidance - with significant changes covering:
- judgments concerning appeals procedure (P v P  EWCA Civ 447, CS v ACS & Anor  EWHC 1005 (Fam)[LINK], D v D  EWCA Civ 181)
- the revised Efficient Conduct Statement
- the introduction of centralised divorce processing
- recent jurisprudence on relief from sanctions and debarring orders
- strike out and the impact of Vince v Wyatt
- judicial guidance on bundles following implementation of PD 27A
- further amendments to the FPR and Practice Directions
- Citation of Authorities: Practice Direction (April 2001)
- Committal for Contempt of Court: Practice Direction (March 2015)
- Committal for Contempt of Court: Practice Direction (June 2015)
- Efficient conduct of financial remedy final hearings allocated to be heard by a High Court judge whether sitting at the Royal Courts of Justice or elsewhere: Statement (revised 1 July 2015)
The High Court Judge Certificate, referred to in the revised Efficiency Statement, has also been amended.
New material has been added to the Arbitration section, so that the Financial Remedies Working Group’s recommendations on arbitration in their interim and final reports can be seen, as well as the Annex to the interim report which sets out the Presidential Guidance which FRWG recommend should be issued.
The relevant provisions of two further sets of amendments to the FPR, the Family Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2015 which came into force on 1 July 2015, and the Family Procedure (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2015 by which changes were effected on 31 July and on 24 August, have been incorporated into the 2010 Rules. Their effect is summarised on the Amendment Rules twig.
Similarly, the FPR Practice Direction amendments promulgated by the President in June 2014, and which took effect during July 2015, have been integrated into the text of the relevant PDs (3A, 4A, 30A and 34E).
As always, relevant financial information has been updated and Leading Cases has been amended and expanded.
Emails have been sent out to all @eGlance users. If you have not received the email with the download code please call Class Legal on 01652 652 222.