Booking Now! At A Glance Conference 2016 - Financial Remedies in Practice
Book before 19 February and save £60 on the full rate of £325
Last year's first At A Glance Conference set the standard as the flagship event dedicated to financial remedies practice.
The 2016 Conference builds on that success. We have put together another lively programme of discourse, discussion & debate, led by a distinguished panel of speakers, to provide insights on live issues in financial remedy practice and its management in the future.
All of which makes the At A Glance Conference 2016 the one event of the year you cannot afford to miss.
Get insight on these questions and more
- what does family law look like from an outsider's view? Keynote address from Lord Sumption
- how should you handle trusts in financial remedy proceedings?
- what's the latest judicial thinking?
- charging, funding and costs: can we learn from other sectors?
- should the courts remain the final arbiter of financial awards?
- what effect do continuing changes to pensions have on your advice now?
- should the press be able to report more freely on financial remedy hearings?